Focus on modern and creative lamps | Contact our sales team :+86-760-8761-7850 or email: email@example.com
Lighting is the most attractive flirt in the living room. Lamps of different shapes, colors, materials and sizes can create different light and shadow effects for different rooms, and different styles of lamps can show different room expressions.
1. Generally speaking, there are several different types of lamps. The lamps used in family rooms are classified into pendant ceiling lamps, ceiling lamps, wall sconce lamps, table lamps, floor lamps, etc. Due to the difference in shape and performance, they have their own place in a warm home.
2. The pendant ceiling lamps are suitable for living room lighting. There are many types of pendant ceiling lamps. Commonly used are drum pendant ceiling lamp, spherical, bowl, naked bulb, abstract , bell, mini, linear, lantern, lampshade pendant ceiling lamps and etc.
3. Ceiling lamps are suitable for lighting in the living room, bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, etc. Commonly used ceiling lamps are square-shade ceiling lamps, spherical ceiling lamps, pointed oblate ceiling lamps, semi-spherical ceiling lamps, semi-oblate ceiling lamps, small rectangular ceiling lamps and so on.
4. The wall lamp is suitable for bedroom and bathroom lighting. Commonly used are swing arm wall lamp, barn lamp wall lamp, cage wall lamp, multi-lamp wall lamp, metal wall lamp, dressing table wall lamp, animal sculpture wall lamp and so on.
5. The tree floor lamp can illuminate the entire room or provide direct light where you need it most. Commonly used are environmental floor lamps, work floor lamps, arc floor lamps, tripod floor lamps, torch floor lamps, swing arm floor lamps, and lower bridge floor lamps.
6. The installation height of the ceiling lamps, its lowest point should be no less than 2.2 meters from the ground. The installation height of the wall lamp, the bulb should not be less than 1.8 meters from the ground. The bottom of the lampshade of the floor lamp should be at least 1.8 meters above the ground.