Focus on modern and creative lamps | Contact our sales team :+86-760-8761-7850 or email: email@example.com
1. Functional principle: The lighting design must meet the functional requirements, choose different lighting methods and lamps according to different spaces, different occasions, and different objects, and ensure proper illumination and brightness.
2. The principle of aesthetics: Lighting is an important means of decorating and beautifying the environment and creating an artistic atmosphere. In order to decorate the interior space, increase the space level, and render the ambient atmosphere, it is very important to use decorative lighting and decorative lamps.
(1) In the environmental design of theater buildings, commercial buildings and entertainment buildings, lighting design has become a part of the whole. Lamps not only play a role in ensuring lighting, but also pay great attention to their shapes, materials, colors, proportions, and scales. Lamps have become an indispensable decoration in space.
(2) The lighting designer gives full play to the brilliance and color of the light through the rhythmic control of the light and shade, looming, inflection, and intensity of the light.
(3) Using transmission, reflection, refraction and other means to create a warm and soft, quiet and elegant, pleasant and romantic, splendid, magnificent, joyful, lively rhythm, mysterious, confusing and other artistic atmospheres, for people's The living environment adds a variety of fun.
3. The principle of economy: The lighting design is not necessarily more good, and the key is scientific and reasonable. Lighting design is to meet the needs of people's visual physiology and aesthetic psychology, to maximize the practical value and appreciation value of indoor space, and to achieve the unity of use function and aesthetic function.
(1) The flashy lighting is not only not icing on the cake, but superfluous, causing power consumption, energy waste and economic losses, and even causing light environmental pollution and damage to the health of the body.
(2) The standard for the brightness of lighting, due to the different requirements for use and resolution, the standards used are also different.
4. Safety principle: The lighting design requires absolute safety and reliability. Since the lighting comes from the power supply, strict safety measures such as anti-electric shock and anti-circuit must be taken to avoid accidents.
1. Surface light performance: Surface light refers to the luminous surface made of indoor ceilings, walls and floors. The characteristics of the ceiling in the light are uniform illumination, sufficient light, and various forms of expression. In this case, you'd better choose squirrel ceiling light, replica serge mouille wall light, or serge mouille replica floor lamp.
The ground light is to make the ground into a luminous floor, which is usually set for the dance floor. The colorful luminous floor, its light, shadow and color change synchronously with the rhythm of the electronic sound, which greatly enhances the artistic atmosphere of the stage performance.
2. With light performance: The so-called light belt is to arrange the light source in a long strip of light. There are various forms of expression, including squares, lattices, bars, bars, rings (circles, ovals), triangles, and other polygons.
3. Point light performance: Point light refers to a light source with a small and concentrated light projection range. Because of its strong light intensity, it is mostly used for direct lighting or accent lighting in restaurants, bedrooms, study rooms, shop windows, stages and other places.
There are various ways to express point light, including top light, bottom light, front light, back light, side light and so on.
4. Still light and flowing light: Still light - the lamp is fixed, the light is still, and the light that does not flicker is still light.
The vast majority of indoor lighting uses static lighting, which can make full use of light energy and create a stable, soft and harmonious light environment atmosphere, suitable for schools, factories, office buildings, shopping malls, exhibitions and other places.
Flowing lighting is a flowing lighting method, which has rich artistic expression and is a commonly used means in the design of stage lighting and urban neon signs.
5. Laser: A laser is a beam of light emitted by a laser. The medium for generating the laser beam includes crystal, glass, gas (such as argon, krypton, helium-neon mixture, etc.) and dye solution.
Some gas lasers have been used as light sources for light art, of which helium-neon lasers are the most commonly used, which produce red monochromatic light; argon-ion lasers produce blue-green and green light, two wavelengths of light that can be diffracted by The grating is separated to form two monochromatic light beams of different colors.
Different dye lasers can generate any kind of laser with wavelengths ranging from 400 to 750 mm as required. However, dye lasers are devices that work in a pulsed manner, and must rely on their lasers or electronic flashlights as a driving source.