Focus on modern and creative lamps | Contact our sales team :+86-760-8761-7850 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Generally, a bedside wall light will be installed in the master bedroom. A bedside wall light with a lampshade can not only create a romantic lighting effect, but also protect the eyes of people reading on the bed, and it is also convenient to switch the lamps in the bedroom. So, how high is the bedside wall light? How to choose the bedside wall light? Let me give you a detailed introduction.
1. What is the best height for the bedside wall light? For its height, it cannot be installed too high, so that the concentrating effect is poor and the lighting effect is not good. The installation height of the bedside wall light should not be too low, so that the occupants are easily hit or burned, and the light is too strong, which will irritate the eyes and be bad for the eyesight.
2. In general, the standard height of the bedside wall light should be about 1.5~1.8m from the ground. If it is out of the wall, the distance from the wall is 10cm~40cm is better. If the height of the bed is 45cm, and the height of the mattress is 90cm, the height of the wall sconce lamp will exceed 90cm, and it must be installed above the bedside table.
3. However, the height of the bedside wall light should be installed according to the actual situation. Before installation, it is necessary to measure the height of the bed, the height of the bedside table, and install it according to the size of the occupant, and finally determine the height of the wall lamp. For example: the height of the head of the bed is 0.9m, then the height of the wall lamp should be about 1.7m, so the installed wall lamp will be more coordinated and more in line with the needs of the human body.
4. How high is the bedside wall light? In fact, the height of the wall lamp is also linked to Feng Shui. The lighting of the wall lamp is best to be soft. Do not install red lights. Red will make people neurasthenia. . The height of the wall lamps cannot be too high, the wall lamps cannot be singular, and they are crab-shaped in Feng Shui, which is not conducive to the relationship between husband and wife. The bedside wall light should not be too low, which is not conducive to physical and mental health.
ESPADA is a professional manufacturer of bedside wall lights. We provide you with different types of high-quality bedside wall lights in different shapes, including bulldog wall lamp, flos wall light replica, etc. Now, let me tell you how to choose a bedside wall light.
1. When purchasing a bedside wall light, pay attention to the quality of the lamp and lampshade, and also observe the light transmittance of the lamp, and the surface of the wall lamp should echo the style of the entire bedroom.
2. When buying a bedside wall light, pay attention to the brightness of the light. It is better to choose a lamp with a warm tone, and the bulb should have a protective cover, which can avoid some dangers.
3. When buying a bedside wall light, you should buy it according to the bedroom. It is more suitable for a large room to buy a double-fire wall sconce lamp, and a small bedroom is more suitable for a single-fire wall sconce lamp.
4. When purchasing a bedside wall light, the color of the lamp should preferably correspond to the color of the wall. Its shape should be coordinated with the entire bedroom.
Summary of the article: How high is the bedside wall light? From the above content, we can know that the height of the wall lamp should be measured according to the actual situation. The height of the bedside wall light is different for different height beds and occupants of different heights. , the most important thing is the comfort of the occupants. It is also very important to choose a bedside wall light. You can refer to the above purchasing skills.